Terms and Conditions
All Competition entrants, winners and their companions (“Participants”) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Rules”).
• The competition is being run by HTC SA
• The Competition runs from 1 September 2012 and ends on 31 October 2012 (“Period”).
• To qualify as an entrant you must be
o A valid MTN subscriber who has purchased a new HTC device
o Permanent resident of South Africa
o 18 years of age or older at the date of the lucky draw.
• To enter, SMS the IMEI number of your new HTC One X or Desire C to 44138
o each SMS is charged at R0.50c; obtain the bill payer’s permission during the Period.
o An e-mail is not proof that we have received your entry
o No responsibility can be accepted by HTC or MTN for entries that are lost or delayed
• Entrants stand a chance of winning a White Solo Beats Headphone.
• HTC South Africa and/or its agencies (“Organisers”) will interpret the Rules in their sole discretion and reserve the right to amend the Rules at any time.
• The Organisers, their directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants and their spouses, life partners, parents, children, siblings, business partners or associates are not eligible to participate in or enter the Competition.
• The winners will be chosen by a lucky draw, to be held weekly on 17th , 24th September , 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th October. The 1st 10 randomly selected entries drawn at each of the draws will, subject to the Rules, be the winner of the prizes. The winners will be contacted telephonically within
7 working days of the relevant draw, once the draw has been finalised by MTN.
• HTC will endeavour to send prizes within a month of the end date of the competition but cannot guarantee this delivery date.
• In the event of a dispute, the decision of the Organisers will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
• By entering the Competition and/or accepting any prize, participants hereby indemnify the Organisers, their directors, employees and contractors from and against any actions, claims and/or liability for injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from participation in the Competition, the acceptance of a prize and/or participation in a prize-related activity.
• The Organisers may require a winner and her Companions (at no fee) to be identified, photographed and the aforegoing to be published in any media
• All entrants hereby waive any rights which they may have against XYZ COMPANY in the event
that the Competition is terminated.
• The prizes are not transferrable or redeemable for cash.
• Any prize is accepted by a winner at his/her own risk.